Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I saw doubt.

I saw doubt this week.

I don't even remember why I was looking for it. I may have just seen it floating around by someone's head. We were sitting there in church, and I guess I thought: I wonder what doubt looks like.

And there it was!

To me, it looked sort of like this:

Image here.

Kind of like a spiky ball in shades of blue.

As soon as I started looking for them, I saw them all over the place. People doubt a lot of things. But the more faith you have, the fewer doubts appear.

I haven't done much work with doubts, since I only just saw them for the first time recently. I wonder if you could command for them to go and be replaced with faith.

The second verse of "Our Savior's Love" comes into my mind:

The Spirit, voice
Of goodness, whispers to our hearts
A better choice
Than evil's anguished cries.
Loud may the sound
Of hope ring till all doubt departs,
And we are bound
To him by loving ties.
The idea of sound vibration (the sound of hope ringing loudly) forcing molecules of doubt to depart really goes along with some things I've previously blogged about. I wonder if being exposed to certain sound currents--scripture, Conference talks, kundalini mantras--actually literally destroy the energy balls of doubt and replace them with faith, or just remove them entirely.

All spirit is matter and it can be seen.

1 comment: