Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

what I do

I recently found myself in the position of trying to explain what I do! It's not that simple. Also, it is that simple. It's both very simple and very complicated.

The short version: I help people discover exactly what traumas and subconscious programs are causing physical, mental, and spiritual problems, so that we know what to let go.
Here is the long version.

I mostly do emotional trauma release and subconscious programming work. I mention a little bit how emotional trauma release works in this post.

Emotional trauma release

Basically,  every emotion we feel is a chemical reaction in our brain. But sometimes we manufacture more chemical than our brain can or wants to handle. In that case, the excess molecules of the chemical that were supposed to go towards making you feel a certain way get stored in your body instead. There they can cause physical pain, as well as emotional pain--every time your body has an opportunity to process any of those chemicals, your body shoves as many of those chemicals into your brain as possible for processing, because it's trying to help you out. 

This is what's happening if you have, say, a chronic anger problem. There's a backup of anger molecules in your body, and every time there's a possibility that it could make sense for some of them to process, your body lets them out. So you spend your time angry at all sorts of little things, because your body is just trying to get out these emotions that were trapped from past traumas.

So I work with those. I identify them and command them to release all at once, so they can get out of your system. Emotional processing takes no longer than a week, and often takes shorter than that. Side effects can include things like headaches or stomachaches, bad dreams or weird memories of the event that caused the emotion to get stuck. I personally have only ever gotten one headache from it. A lot of times the only side effect is feeling a weight being lifted from you. That's an exciting feeling!

Subconscious programming

Subconscious mind. Image here.
Our subconscious minds all hold beliefs on how life should be. These beliefs influence how we interpret events in our lives and the choices we make, for better or worse. So it's good to identify what belief programs you might be running that might be making your life harder than it needs to be.
For example, say you muscle test and get an answer of yes for the belief "life should be hard" or "I don't deserve to be happy." If your subconscious mind is running those beliefs, it's going to do its darnedest to make sure that your beliefs are reinforced. So your life will be hard and you will not be
happy! In the case of addicts, which I work with a lot, I often find subconscious programs like "I NEED [insert addictive behavior or substance here]." So it is no surprise that they are addicted! Their subconscious believes the addictive behavior or substance is a necessity to survival.
So we identify these beliefs and then choose things to replace them (for example, I usually am asked to replace the belief "I am a victim" to "I am empowered.").

Conclusion

My role is pretty simple. I help people see their problems with their spiritual eyes instead of their physical ones. I help people identify and release hidden traumas so they can fully enjoy life. 
And I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Did you train with Pam Robinson? I am/was thinking of that too. Have a friend who works with it. How is yours different if it is not Pam's program...I can't remember the name.
    H and I have been married 46 yrs this month. He has struggled a lifetime, and came forward 2+ yrs ago. But tried to take his life recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not train with Pam Robinson; I had never heard of her until just now! I kind of went through a weird thing while my brother was dying, and when it was all over, I could do... healing things! I'm mostly self-taught. So I don't know what makes me different from her. My big role is to follow the Spirit. So I just do what I feel I'm supposed to and see if it helps! :o)

    ReplyDelete