Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

the only limit is our faith!

I moderate my ward's blog, and this morning I had the opportunity to post this blog entry about faith. This post struck me so deeply. Go read it now.

The point of that post was: God still speaks to us. He speaks to us like He spoke to the people in the holy scriptures.

And the only limit of His power is the limit we place on it.

In other words, the only limit of God's power in our lives is the limit of our faith.

***
Buy it here.
I was recently introduced to the book The Emotion Code, which is amazing. The theory is that--okay. So every time you feel an emotion, it's because of a chemical reaction in your brain. Well, if your brain is overloaded on those emotion chemicals, it can stop them from processing. But then they just get lodged in your body instead. And they become your default emotions--for example, if you had a lot of sadness emotions stored up in you that your brain decided against processing, any time something sad came up in your life, it would make you REALLY SAD.

Or if you had a lot of anger molecules that weren't getting processed, whenever something that could possibly make someone angry happened to you, you would get REALLY ANGRY. It's the body's way of trying to metabolize these leftover molecules of emotion, if you will.

That's the theory. The book also explains a lot more about it and how to release these trapped emotions. Go read it and try it. Or come to me and have me test it out on you. It's pretty fun.

The Emotion Code protocol calls for the use of a magnet--to magnify the intention of the practitioner. That seemed kind of silly to me, although I used it at first. But a few days after I started practicing the modality, I was stuck in the car for 6+ hours, and I decided I wanted to try releasing some trapped emotions from myself. And I had no magnet.

I prayed, and learned that the magnet was nothing more than a tool to magnify faith. I didn't need a magnet as long as I had the faith. So at first I used a pen instead, since that's what I had.

And then I just used nothing--just imagined using a magnet in my mind.

And then I just prayed. And it all worked the same.

Using The Emotion Code, you're supposed to identify all the trapped emotions causing your physical problems. Well, one friend I was working on for weight loss issues turned out to have a few trapped emotions causing her excess weight... 750 trapped emotions, to be precise! I knew I'd have a lot of work ahead of me to release them all, one at a time, after identification.

So I started a spreadsheet and started with #1, working my way down the list. After identifying like 40 emotions I was pretty burnt out from that.

It occurred to me to ask--can I just release all the emotions that are ready to be released at this time?

And the answer was yes.

So I did.

And I didn't need a magnet, or even a pen. All I needed was faith that if I commanded them to release now, they would. And just like that, those trapped emotions were processing.

But it gets better than that.

I realized that I--and she--were both processing all sorts of other trapped emotions. I asked if I could just release them all en masse. And I got the answer of yes.

So I just did.

Because in the end, all it is is FAITH.

 ***

A few weeks ago, I was reading up on things, and I found this article there about the nature of our common Enemy. And I quote:
 These spirits also have other tools they use on us and in us… fiery darts, chains, flaxen cords, spiritual shunts, curses, etc. They aren’t metaphors; they are energetic weapons that get lodged in your energy field. Energy healers see/deal with these all the time. I was shocked the first time I found one. It was an energetic knife in my uterus, and it caused a miscarriage, as well as other pain. It is good to learn how to discern these too and learn how to cast them out so they don’t drain your energy either.
I read that, and I instantly knew in my heart: I had a friend with a weapon of this variety lodged in his side. I could discern it so clearly.
Fiery darts of the wicked. From here.

And I despaired. Because I thought--what does it take to dislodge an energetic weapon? Once it's gone, then what? Do you have to like, sew up the rift in the energetic field? What is this?

I emailed the blogger and she kindly responded: it is so easy. All you need to do is ask God in the name of Jesus Christ, nothing doubting, and it'll be gone.

And you know what? It was that easy. I just decided to believe 100% that when I asked these weapons to be gone, they would be.

And they were.

***
Tonight I had an experience where I faced a serious, serious problem and didn't know how to handle it. I sought advice, but it all came down to I needed extra help, and no mortal person would help me. I reached out to everyone I could think of to help me solve this problem, and no one would.

But then I remembered: FAITH!

I knew God had another answer, one that didn't rely on the people around me. And He did. And He showed me how to access that answer, and I did, and it was beautiful.

Someone's soul was healed tonight.

Thanks to faith.
 10 Behold it was by faith that they of old were acalled after the holy order of God.
 11 Wherefore, by faith was the law of Moses given. But in the agift of his Son hath God prepared a more bexcellent way; and it is by faith that it hath been fulfilled.
 12 For if there be no afaith among the children of men God can do no bmiracle among them; wherefore, he showed not himself until after their faith.
 13 Behold, it was the faith of Alma and Amulek that caused the aprison to tumble to the earth.
 14 Behold, it was the faith of Nephi and Lehi that wrought the achange upon the Lamanites, that they were baptized with fire and with the bHoly Ghost.
 15 Behold, it was the faith of aAmmon and his brethren which bwrought so great a miracle among the Lamanites.
16 Yea, and even all they who wrought amiracles wrought them by bfaith, even those who were before Christ and also those who were after.
 17 And it was by faith that the three disciples obtained a promise that they should anot taste of death; and they obtained not the promise until after their faith.
 18 And neither at any time hath any wrought miracles until after their faith; wherefore they first believed in the Son of God.
 19 And there were many whose faith was so exceedingly strong, even abefore Christ came, who could not be kept from within the bveil, but truly saw with their eyes the things which they had beheld with an eye of faith, and they were glad.
- Ether 12:10-19 

I am so glad. 

Believe.

Witness miracles.

3 comments:

  1. I know this is a weird question, but say you had a friend who did not have faith, but you wanted to help them with "problem x." Say they had back pain and you found they had all sorts of trapped emotions that were causing it. Would it be unethical to "release" those emotions, and would it even do any good (i.e., they would just build up again because the person wasn't confronting the issues that manifested the emotions to begin with).

    Sometimes people with zero faith come into my life, and I wonder if my purpose it to try and reach them somehow. However, it just seems like we're on two completely different planes of existence. Nothing I say or do seems to make a dent in their "religion of non-faith" (or whatever you want to call it).

    Anyway, thanks again for another very interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging an answer to this question!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete