Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I'm having a class!

Hey world! I'm officially putting on a class--actually two classes--in Provo on July 30 (a Wednesday--next Wednesday, to be precise!). There is a recommended donation of $25 for each class, to be collected at the door.

The first class, from 7-7:50 pm, will be on Energetic Self Care for Acute and Chronic Stress. We'll be covering energetic techniques to ease sleep and reduce insomnia; using Chinese meridian lines to release physical and emotional stress; and healing touch techniques for relaxation and even physical healing. Awesome!

The second class, from 8-8:50 pm, in the same place, will be on Nurturing Intuition. This will deal with growing energetic sight--developing the ability to perceive things like auras, meridians, chakras, and more. I'm so excited to share on this topic. I believe it will be an enlightening evening all around!

Please come and spread the word! If you're interested in attending, please email me. You can find my email under the tab here on this blog listed "healing."

Thanks! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment