Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Announcing Upcoming Yoga Class

I've been putting off teaching yoga because I'm pregnant, but I've been feeling the call to announce a yoga class. I may not be able to demonstrate every move, but I will be able to talk you through it (and in fact, my yoga teaching practicum was on a kriya that was specifically assigned to me because I couldn't demonstrate the moves while pregnant--and it went awesomely).

The class I am feeling called to teach will be Yoga to Release Stress and Anxiety. This will be a four-week program. We will be relieving anger, releasing stress, meditating for a calm heart, and releasing core anxieties. Each class will be between an hour and an hour and a half long. If you cannot make the live recordings, videos will be available for three months following the series (I like to get the videos posted within a day or two of recording). This class will be suitable for both men and women. It will be exercise for the body, the mind, and the heart.

This class will be held online via Zoom on Tuesday nights in July (July 7, 14, 21, 28) starting at 9 pm (and ending variably). You will receive links to the stream via your email. Again, videos will be available after the live classes and available for three months afterwards. The class will be $45 for the series.




Email with questions: awinegarduzett at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment