Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Consistency of spiritual sight

When my gift of discernment of spirits really kicked in, one of the first things I saw was a blue cord extending from one person's heart to another. At first I didn't know what was going on--it wasn't seeing with my natural eyes, but I could still perceive the nature of the cord and its color, and I could discern it every time I looked at or even thought about the people involved. I didn't know what it meant or what it was, just that it was there.

I was shocked and thrilled months later when I read a book, The Lightworker's Way by Doreen Virtue, that included an exact description of the cord I'd seen, along with an explanation of what it did. It was an incredible validation to know that the things I was now perceiving were actually real things, that other people perceived them the same way, and that they had actual functions and were useful to observe.



I have had incredible experiences of validation like this. One notable time, while I was working on someone, I heard the voice of the Holy Spirit whisper to me what to do, in very exact terms I had never heard before, but which I intuitively understood. When I looked the terms up online after the session, it turned out that they were actually real words and related extremely specifically to my client's situation.

I'm writing about this today because I recently had another experience like that and it was mind-blowing to me. 

Tentacles. Awesome. Image here.
I don't really scan people's auras anymore unless they ask me to, because I like to honor their privacy and so on, but sometimes I literally can't help it and what you might call psychic information just flows into my brain. This happened earlier this week: a vision popped into my head of a person's aura, covered in tentacles. Like an octopus. 

This vision very much disconcerted me, because I'd never seen such a thing before. I assumed I was making it up. I prayed for signs that what I had seen was accurate, and also texted a trusted friend who also has the gift of discernment of spirits for verification. She didn't get back to me, but the next day I went to an aquarium and there was an exhibit specifically called "Tentacles." Over the next week multiple people referenced octopi and tentacles in their normal conversations that had nothing to do with either of those things. So I took those as witnesses that what I had seen was accurate.

Today I decided to google "aura tentacles," and see if anything came up. Something did! And the description of what auric tentacles mean match perfectly with what I know of the person who has them in their aura.

It is incredible how this sort of crazy-person spiritual "sight" seems to be consistent from person to person.

Conclusion

People with spiritual sight often see, or discern, similar things, or things of a similar nature. To me, this is a validation that the things perceived in this way are actually legitimate things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment