Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

what spiritual sight "looks" like

The other day I was looking at this vast Internet and found a picture that really resounded with me. Here it is:

From here, I guess.
Anyway, as soon as I saw it, I was just like--yeah! I've totally seen that, dude! Obviously I don't understand anything from the website it's from, but that picture--yes. Looking at a person and "seeing" the lines and the colors of various things--yes.

Basically, seeing with the spiritual eyes can kind of feel like X-ray vision, or something. It doesn't change what you literally see with your physical eyes, because you're not seeing with your physical eyes. Rather, you are seeing with the mind's eye, through the mechanism of the pineal gland, and so things like skin and bones and space and even time and other obstacles don't get in the way.

For that reason, sometimes when I'm discerning a person's energy, it helps if I close my eyes or stare away from them at a blank patch of wall. Since spiritual sight doesn't use the physical eyes, limitations of space are essentially nonexistent. I've found it very simple to just ask my mind--"Show me so-and-so's energy" or "show me everyone I know with this energetic aspect," and the images spontaneously occur in my mind.

Anyway, this is a short post, but I just found that picture and thought: yes! I have to share it. That is kind of a visual representation of the kind of stuff I "see" on a regular basis.


No comments:

Post a Comment