Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

apologies!

This past autumn I was warned that my personal life was going to fall apart in January, and in blessings I was told to prepare. As far as this blog was concerned, I prepared by writing a lot of posts about random stuff in December, and then setting them to post throughout the early months of the year. Most of the posts on this blog from 2015 were actually written in 2014. I had an awkward moment in February or something when a friend asked what I meant on my blog when I said X in a "recent" post and I couldn't even remember writing it! I'd written it months before and only recently set it to post. It's been a while since I was able to keep up with blogging.

But fortunately, life has suddenly become way calmer, and I think I will finally have the time and energy to blog a little bit again. Which is good because this is an exciting season and there's a lot to blog about! So hopefully I will be producing more regular content.

In the meantime, please accept my apologies for being less than on top of my blog--things got crazy for a minute there, but it seems like things are calming down at last. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment