Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Learn Healing Touch

September is around the corner and a lot of people have been having feelings that something big will be happening this fall--including myself. In preparation for that, I wanted to offer a new class on healing touch.

I LOVE the modality of healing touch. I have seen plenty of miracles using this technique. Arthritic cysts diminish; fibromyalgia pain disappears for extended periods of time; swelling from major injuries goes down without medication.

Image here.
Last week I tripped on a stroller and the wheel of it scraped against my ankle--it felt like my ankle had been skinned. Immediately the entire thing had turned black. Walking was excruciating. So I went upstairs, put on a TV show, and did healing touch to my own ankle for an hour. By the time I went to bed a few hours later, my ankle was no longer swollen and the black skin had turned greenish and then white again.

My sister once broke her rib and they told her it would take six weeks to heal. But she used healing touch, and by the end of the week when she went in for her first follow-up, the rib was fully healed.

This modality is good for all kinds of physical healing, but also for emotional healing. Since a lot of times our emotions are trapped in specific parts of the body, you can use healing touch to clear them also.

ANYONE CAN DO IT

One reason I have felt it is so important to provide this class is that this modality is literally so easy, anyone can do it, and anyone can do it after just an hour or so of instruction. It is incredible in that way. I first took a class on it with the hospice that cared for my brother before he passed, and when I came home after that class, I practiced on all my family members who were home. From the very beginning, we saw very cool effects! I took that class on a Thursday, and on that Saturday my mother had a flight scheduled across the country for a business trip. But the night before she'd fallen and bruised herself black and blue from ankle to hip.

I did healing touch on her leg for the hour before she had to go on her flight, and when she got off the armchair to drive herself to the airport, she expressed her astonishment that her pain was virtually 100% gone. She was able to walk and attend her conference comfortably. That was yes, three days after I took my first class on this.

This is the perfect modality for healing because it is so easy to learn, so simple to practice, and yet so effective.

Another fun story: I was working on someone's leg whose knee had come out of its socket or something due to a chronic injury from marathon running, and after an hour, we heard a crack and watched as her kneecap spontaneously shifted under her skin. Her leg was back to normal! Crazy!

I also love this modality because you can do it while you do other things--my favorite is to watch TV, honestly. I put on a show and then I and the injured person just watch it. You can also have a conversation during it, although that's a little bit harder because breathing is a part of the technique and talking can disrupt the breathing. Since I practice a number of different modalities, one of my other favorite things to do with clients is do the healing touch while simultaneously doing theta work or Emotion Code, etc. Multi-tasking!

LEARN BEFORE SEPTEMBER

Image here.
A lot of people are "prepping" for upcoming events, whatever those events may be. A lot of us probably have stored some medical supplies, and that is very wise. But healing touch will be very, very helpful too. It requires no supplies and can be used at a moment's notice wherever you are. Once you know how to do it, doing it is free. This is a one-time investment that can pay off over and over again in the years to come--whether or not anything worth prepping for is around the corner. Obviously, for me and my family, we haven't been dealing with a SHTF or TEOTWAKI scenario, but I still use this skill almost weekly between clients and my own family's run of the mill injuries that I don't want to go to the doctor for.

CLASS INFO

This class will be online so anyone can participate from wherever they are. The class will be recorded and the recording will be made available the next day for those who are not able to attend live.

I'm scheduling 2 hours for this class, anticipating questions, but the class may run shorter. The basics of this modality are not difficult to learn. This class will take place on Thursday, August 6, from 8-10 PM EST. In an effort to make this information as widely available as possible, this class will be just $20 dollars. Sign up today to reserve your spot. Email awinegarduzett at gmail dot com with questions.


CLASS CLOSED

No comments:

Post a Comment