Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

[Root Healing] Eat something RED!

Today, your challenge is simple: 

EAT SOMETHING RED!!!! 

Preferably something that grew in the ground once! 

This can include red apples, cherries, beets. Strawberries, raspberries, watermelon. Cranberries, pomegranate, grapes, guava. Find something red and EAT IT! 

Shortly after presenting at the Energy Healing Conference, I was actually put on bedrest because my cough was so bad it was threatening the health of my pregnancy.

I found that during those days of rest, ALL I wanted to eat was red food.

I had glass after glass of powdered beets. Red apples over and over again. Strawberries and watermelon. If it wasn't red, I wasn't interested. 

It took me some time to make the connection--I just was eating what I felt like eating. But when a friend pointed out that my root was having issues, I realized: NO WONDER all I want is red food! This is exactly what my body needs!!

Today your challenge is to find and eat something RED! Imagine as you eat, how the redness of it infuses your root with light and peace. Enjoy every taste, every bite. Internalize the concept that what you eat can help heal your energy field. Our foods can nourish our bodies AND our spirits. Breathe it in!!

Enjoy your RED foods today, friends!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment