Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Root Healing Intro

The past few weeks have been CRAZY for me! I went to the Energy Healing Conference and did sessions and lectures for 14 hours and felt great--loved every minute of it! And then the next morning woke up completely unable to talk! I way overdid it!

I've still been recovering from my throat issues since then, way back in April. I even had a stint on bedrest because I was not resting enough to heal! I'm off of that now but still taking it easy... and I realized a few days ago, with the help of a friend, that the reason I've had trouble healing is root chakra issues. 

I've been thinking of how to address my root chakra issues, and as I was doing that, I thought: I'd better invite all my most darling email list friends to do this with me. ALL of us have root chakra problems that need to be resolved--it's part of the territory of living this life! So this will be a good challenge for all of us!

Since I have a baby due any minute now, I've prewritten the series and it'll be sent over the next few days, starting on Monday. I'm excited for all of us to start really digging into our root chakras and experiencing the joy that comes from having more stability and grounding in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment