Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Healing Touch Clinics in March

I'm excited to announce a few healing touch clinics in March! The vision is to provide plenty of basic and some advanced instruction, with many opportunities for supervised practice. Read on for more details about the modality, dates, times and more!

Healing Touch

I LOVE the modality of healing touch. I have seen plenty of miracles using this technique. Arthritic cysts diminish; fibromyalgia pain disappears for extended periods of time; swelling from major injuries goes down without medication.

This picture was taken in an unlit room
while I was doing healing touch to
the immediate left of the frame.
Healing touch is a form of lightwork,
where the touch actually involves
light that is unseen to the naked eye...
but can sometimes be caught on camera!
Last week I tripped on a stroller and the wheel of it scraped against my ankle--it felt like my ankle had been skinned. Immediately the entire thing had turned black. Walking was excruciating. So I went upstairs, put on a TV show, and did healing touch to my own ankle for an hour. By the time I went to bed a few hours later, my ankle was no longer swollen and the black skin had turned greenish and then white again.

My sister once broke her rib and they told her it would take six weeks to heal. But she used healing touch, and by the end of the week when she went in for her first follow-up, the rib was fully healed.

This modality is good for all kinds of physical healing, but also for emotional healing. Since a lot of times our emotions are trapped in specific parts of the body, you can use healing touch to clear them also.

ANYONE CAN DO IT

One reason I have felt it is so important to provide this class is that this modality is literally so easy, anyone can do it, and anyone can do it after just an hour or so of instruction. It is incredible in that way. I first took a class on it with the hospice that cared for my brother before he passed, and when I came home after that class, I practiced on all my family members who were home. From the very beginning, we saw very cool effects! I took that class on a Thursday, and on that Saturday my mother had a flight scheduled across the country for a business trip. But the night before she'd fallen and bruised herself black and blue from ankle to hip.

I did healing touch on her leg for the hour before she had to go on her flight, and when she got off the armchair to drive herself to the airport, she expressed her astonishment that her pain was virtually 100% gone. She was able to walk and attend her conference comfortably. That was yes, three days after I took my first class on this.

This is the perfect modality for healing because it is so easy to learn, so simple to practice, and yet so effective.

Another fun story: I was working on someone's leg whose knee had come out of its socket or something due to a chronic injury from marathon running, and after an hour, we heard a crack and watched as her kneecap spontaneously shifted under her skin. Her leg was back to normal! Crazy!

I also love this modality because you can do it while you do other things--my favorite is to watch TV, honestly. I put on a show and then I and the injured person just watch it. You can also have a conversation during it, although that's a little bit harder because breathing is a part of the technique and talking can disrupt the breathing. Since I practice a number of different modalities, one of my other favorite things to do with clients is do the healing touch while simultaneously doing theta work or Emotion Code, etc. Multi-tasking!

The Clinics

I wanted to provide a number of different training opportunities since this class is best experienced live. The point is to be able to practice with real-time supervision and question-answering, so I wanted a variety of days and times for people to choose from. Each class will cover the same basic material, but each class will cover different advanced material. Here are the dates and times:
Tuesday 7 March, 2017: 3-4 pm Mountain Time
Thursday 9 March 2017: 10-11 am Mountain Time
Monday 13 March 2017: 6-7 am Mountain Time
Thursday 16 March 2017: 9-10 pm Mountain Time
Tuesday 21 March 2017: 2-3 pm Mountain Time
Saturday 25 March 2017: 8-9 am Mountain Time
Wednesday 29 March 2017: 1-2 pm Mountain Time

Each class will be $20 with a "season pass" option--email me for details. I'm not planning to record classes because that kind of defeats the purpose of supervised practice!

Advanced material may include but not be limited to the following: 

- clearing emotional blocks with touch
- "touching-not-touching"
- advanced targeting of troubled areas
- healing chakras with touch
- combining light-healing and touch-healing 
- healing touch for brain issues (addiction, traumatic injury, etc)
- distance healing touch
- spinning energy for super cool advanced use of vortexes (it's so cool)

I have felt like I shouldn't pre-assign what advanced material can go to which class, so if you know you can make a certain class and not others, you can email me directly and request that advanced material to be taught in the class you can attend. There might be several conflicting requests per class but I'll do my best to make sure that everyone's needs get addressed.

Obviously it will be best to attend all the classes! But even just one class can give you the basic tools you need to make a real impact on your own wellbeing and the wellbeing of your family. 


Registration is open until the final class is done on March 29. Email me for more information. awinegarduzett @ gmail . com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment