Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Another exercise to clear excess weight from your life

Good morning!

We've done a lot of exercises to understand more about what's coming up with this Mercury Retrograde. Here's the obligatory link to The Gospel and Reading the Stars. Yesterday, we did an exercise relating to the Venus Retrograde that just finished on April 15. Today, I wanted to send you an exercise that deals with the Mercury Retrograde specifically. 

Hopefully over the past few days, you've accumulated a number of insights on the messages your soul has for you. There are things in your life that your soul wants altered and now is a great time to shine the light on them. 
What are the things you need to change?
Today, I want you to grab your pen and paper.

First, we're going to take a deep breath and ask: What unfinished projects are weighing on me? What do I need to get done in my life?

Write down everything that comes to you. Mercury Retrograde is a time to assess and finish these projects. Just writing them down can be enormously helpful to you! 
Your Homework
This is your homework for today. Today, you are going to block off some time specifically to get some unfinished projects done. Five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes, an hour--you are going to schedule as much time as you can to get something done. You are going to clear those unfinished weights from your system and feel lighter by the end of the day. 

When you do the exercise, let me know how it went. I'm still recovering from surgery but when my eyes are functional I'll be reading every message. 

More tomorrow,

allie


No comments:

Post a Comment